A bit about us:
We are a professional land surveying, land development and civil engineering firm providing a wide variety of services for numerous municipalities, counties, state and local agencies, industrial and private sector clients.
- 8 offices, about 80-85 employees; We like to grow from within, train & mold employees
- Transportation, Municipal work, and site design/land development projects and clients
Why join us?
- $60k-100k, will entertain candidates outside of this range depending on experience
- Incentive plan, profit sharing program, 401k matching, insurance, etc.
- Treat employees like family!
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects; Work on small teams & get exposed to every detail from beginning to end & get to wear many hats
- Civil Engineering degree OR non degreed individual with CAD Tech, drafting/designing experience
- AutoCad Civil 3D proficiency
- Design for multiple fast-paced land development/site development & municipal infrastructure projects
- Design roadways, parking lots, utility systems, street improvements and create grading plans; Responsible for Permitting