A bit about us:
We are a full service insurance services company offering both commercial and personal line policies. We focus on non-emergency medical transportation as well as other commercial rick insurance as well as a full personal policies. We serve across the state and provide the most comprehensive coverage of any other agency in the state. We work with top rated carriers to provide our customers with solutions that fully meet their needs from non-emergency vehicles, commercial insurance programs for business owners, and personal insurance products such as home, auto, life and health.
We are seeking a dynamic and highly-motivated Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to manage and grow a diverse portfolio of commercial clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of client service, including risk management, policy renewals, and endorsements. This role requires a deep understanding of commercial insurance, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to effectively manage client relationships.
1. Manage and grow a portfolio of commercial clients, ensuring a high level of customer service and client satisfaction.
2. Conduct risk assessments and provide appropriate coverage solutions to mitigate potential business risks.
3. Oversee policy renewals and endorsements, ensuring all changes are accurately processed and communicated to clients.
4. Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their unique needs and providing tailored insurance solutions.
5. Collaborate with other team members to ensure a seamless client experience, from policy inception to renewal.
6. Stay abreast of industry trends and changes in commercial insurance products, using this knowledge to better serve clients and improve business outcomes.
7. Resolve client queries and issues in a timely and professional manner, escalating complex issues as necessary.
1. A minimum of 2+ years of experience in commercial insurance, specifically in account management, risk management, policy analysis, and customer service.
2. Proven experience in managing commercial property and casualty insurance policies, including renewals and endorsements.
3. Strong understanding of risk management principles and practices.
4. Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
5. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to assess client risks and recommend appropriate coverage solutions.
6. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate complex insurance concepts to clients.
7. Proactive and results-driven, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
8. Proficient in the use of insurance software and systems.
9. Insurance designation (CIC, CRM, etc.) or equivalent is preferred.