A bit about us:
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of household products looking to expand our online footprint!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity to spearhead a team
- Great company culture
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate product line reviews. Assist product team with market research, mix analysis, and competitive insight during this process.
- Serve as the communication conduit between internal departments. You must be adept at synthesizing complex issues and input into succinct summaries and action plans.
- Utilize performance metrics and analytics to gauge program effectiveness and make adjustments to future proposals.
- Work with Product, Brand, Creative and eComm teams to maintain and enhance the functionality and content on retailer websites through established vendor portals (Vendor Central, Retail Link).
- Review the mix on retailer websites on a regular basis to determine if additions or deletions are needed.
- Develop and manage price and margin strategies for the entire eComm portfolio.
- Assist with eComm budget management and planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years of eCommerce experience, including 2+ years of experience with Vendor Central.
- Experience with Consumer Products.
- Experience in Marketing, Merchandising or Customer facing roles.