INCREDIBLE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!
- Indianapolis, IN
- $85,000 - $100,000
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, we are one of today’s leading clean-technology companies, providing and maintaining innovative connection and electrification equipment that helps to decarbonize airports, and to make them safer, and more sustainable and efficient.
Why join us?
We are an Industry Leader with a reputation for taking great care of our People!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform electrical engineering design functions always utilizing best practice by researching existing solutions & from senior engineers, documentation searches for Standards and where necessary using robust Engineering Design 1st Principles. These solutions should be well presented, documented, accurate, peer review checked and approved by a senior member of the team.
- Where gaps are seen in company knowledge the engineer will strive to fill these gaps and seek approval from the wider engineering team when presenting a solution, including publishing standards and templates to the EPDM database.
- Familiarize with existing products and solutions.
- Achieve expected quality standards and delivery times of product in accordance with contractual obligations and to Cavotec standards.
- Identify, propose solutions and escalate any technical or project related risks.
- Prepare, review and maintain product documentation, including manuals and bills of materials as required.
- Conception and development of new designs.
- Writing of specifications for equipment design including proprietary purchased components.
- Testing and troubleshooting product.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of designs and products you are tasked with.
- Monitor existing product performance.
- Research & Development of new and existing products and other products which Cavotec wish to develop.
- Contribute to the discovery and collection of information for new and innovative materials, processes and functionality.
- Any other duties that we reasonably require you to do to enable the running of an efficient and effective team environment.
- These functions may change from time to time to reflect the changing requirements of your position and our business needs.
- Knowledge of power supply systems, PCB design basics
- Ability to design and interpret electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of transformers and frequency converters preferred.
- Project management
- EPDM, SolidWorks, CAD
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Easy Apply Now
$85,000 - $100,000