Seeking multiple Electrical Engineers for an award winning, reputable generation and transmission (G&T) electric utility company! Competitive compensation + excellent benefits
- Winchester, Kentucky
- $120,000 - $140,000
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client began construction on their plant in 1976 and continued through 2009. The company is focusing now on trying to push out the last 20-30 years, looking at reliability and longevity of plant and it’s equipment. Their vital mission vital mission: to safely generate and deliver reliable, affordable and sustainable energy.
Why join us?
They are leaders in environmental stewardship and they are committed to provide power to improve the lives of people.
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Work alongside with experienced Engineers
- Eligible for continued educational reimbursement
- Be a part of the team that is passionately involved in supporting the community
This position will focus generally on in plant improvements, modernizing and tracking performance, what’s breaking needs repair etc., along with doing preemptive testing for future repairs. This position will be involved with everything from the 4160 switchgears outside the plant to the turbine engines and generators inside the plant. They use the E-Tab modeling program for power system analysis. The successful candidate will be assigned part of plant and become responsible for reliability and longevity of the plant and its assets.
- Experience w ETAP for load flow, arc flash, and relay coordination studies
- High voltage plant distribution experience 13.8kv-480v
- DCS, PLC and control logic knowledge
- Switchgear, MCC, cabling and motor testing maintenance and general knowledge
- Generator performance and maintenance experience
Easy Apply Now
$120,000 - $140,000