Field Service Technician (Manufacturing)
Field Service Technician - 90% Travel - Home every 2 weeks - OT and Per Diem offered!
- Atlanta, GA
- $26 - $30
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Alexa Holz
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are an industry leader manufacturer that designs, develops, and installs machinery and complete packaging lines. We have become one of the leading system suppliers across multiple industries.
Why join us?
- Strong compensation package with multiple ways to earn
- Great Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental
- Tuition reimbursement
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- All expenses paid travel (flights, hotel)
- Company Card
- Company paid rental vehicle
- Responsible for traveling to sites and performing timely and accurate service in customer plants
- Install, repair, and troubleshooting to packaging equipment
- Instruct maintenance staff and other operating personnel in correct equipment procedures, as well as, safety and clean-up procedures
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of packaging equipment maintenance and general industrial maintenance techniques
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting and other functions of automated machinery
- Work independently on installations, upgrades, and equipment overhauls
- MUST have food/beverage experience and/or KRONES equipment experience
- 1+ years of experience in machine maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or working with PLC
- Must possess a solid mechanical aptitude with knowledge of pneumatics
- Ability to read blueprints and be familiar with the metric system.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to perform technical and detailed project assignments that are of a technical
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Siemens and Rockwell programing experience preferred