A bit about us:
We’ve always been a different kind of accounting firm. Interesting & complex work, Great People, Competitive pay and benefits, Collaboration, Diversity, Professional Development, and Flexibility for a sustainable career. Facilitating long-term career success is something that we do better than others. We do that in several ways, one of them being reasonable hours expectations. Full-time managers are expected to work 2300 total hours/1375 billable hours annually, which means the busy season target is 45 - 50 hours/week with generally no expectation to work weekends.
Below are the responsibilities of an Audit Senior with us...
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, review engagement, or other Assurance projects
- Maintains contact with clients throughout the year, possessing a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of client’s business
- Plans, schedules and staff’s engagements while maintaining firm policies and procedures
- Maintains Familiarity Of Team Qualifications And Reviews Team Assignments
- Reviews engagement letters and budgets for approval by Partners
- Evaluates internal controls and work programs prepared by team
- Cognizant to engagement budgets
- Training and supervising staff and assisting in performance evaluations
- Preparing financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare invoices to clients, communicates details of fees to clients, and assists in collection of overdue accounts
- Assisting directors and partners with consulting projects.