Great reputation. Interesting work. Competitive compensation.
- Goodlettsville, TN
- $35,000 - $65,000
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
People injured through no fault of their own in a car wreck, trucking accident, auto accident, slip and fall or dog bite due to the carelessness and negligence of a third party need someone to battle for them and ensure they receive fair compensation for the losses they have suffered. Giant insurance companies profit by undercutting the value of what your case is worth. You need someone on your side to make sure you get the compensation you need to get back what has been taken away from you.
Why join us?
At our law firm, we provide big city lawyer skills with a down home feel. Laid-back, but hard-working personal injury law firm.
The perfect candidate will have the following qualifications:
- -Minimum 2-3 years litigation and trial experience (experience in personal injury law preferred);
- -Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as document and case management systems, preferably Needles;
- -Prepare drafts and send assorted documents to clients, counsel and courts as needed, such as correspondence, deposition notices, briefs, motions, and scheduling orders;
- -Responsible for proper filing and service of documents for two attorneys;
- -Experienced with e-filing and e-service in multiple Tennessee jurisdictions and must have experience using online file and serve portals such as PACER, CM/ECF, and File & ServeXpress;
- -Experienced with managing case deadlines across multiple cases in different Tennessee jurisdictions;
- -Conducting routine discovery. Answering Interrogatories, Request for Production of Documents, and Request for Admissions;
- -Ability to learn quickly and be a creative problem solver who takes initiative to accomplish tasks with a minimal level of supervision;
- -Strong organization, oral and written communication, and analytical skills;
- -Detail-oriented, adherence to deadlines, ability to multitask; and
- -Ability and willingness to work in a challenging, rewarding, and fast-paced team work environment and maintain a busy caseload;
Easy Apply Now
$35,000 - $65,000