We are seeking a highly skilled Contract Locum Pediatric Physiatrist to join our team in the medical industry. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children and a strong background in pediatric physiatry. This is a temporary position that offers an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse patient population in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Provide comprehensive care to pediatric patients with physical disabilities and chronic medical conditions
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients' medical histories, physical abilities, and functional limitations
- Develop individualized treatment plans that address patients' unique needs and goals
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers, to provide coordinated care
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Educate patients and their families about their conditions and treatment options
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records and documentation
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Physiatry
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of current best practices in pediatric rehabilitation medicine
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to providing high-quality, patient-centered care
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Pediatric Physiatrist who is passionate about providing exceptional care to children with physical disabilities and chronic medical conditions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.