We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Contract Medical Oncologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expert medical care to patients with cancer. You will work on a locum basis, receiving daily rates of $3000-$4000. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of cancer patients.
- Provide expert medical care to patients with cancer, both in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients, including medical history, physical examination, and diagnostic tests
- Develop and implement treatment plans for patients, in consultation with other members of the healthcare team
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Participate in cancer research and clinical trials, as appropriate
- Provide education and support to patients and their families
- Medical degree from an accredited institution
- Board certification in Medical Oncology
- 2+ years of experience in oncology, with a focus on inpatient and outpatient care
- Strong knowledge of cancer treatment options and protocols
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing high-quality, patient-centered care
- Experience in cancer research and clinical trials is a plus
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Medical Oncologist looking for an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive daily rates, a supportive work environment, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of cancer patients.