Seeking to hire an attorney or a group of attorneys interested in helping grow the firm and their practice. They are seeking candidates at a principal level that would do work for existing clients and bring a portable book of business to the firm. Experience working across areas such as mechanical, electrical, and food technology preferred. This position includes extensive interaction with in-house attorneys, investors, and firm attorneys. The person(s) hired in this position would represent clients seeking to enforce patents, as well as those defending against claims of patent infringement.
- A portable book of business
- 7 to 10 years of experience in IP and patent prosecution work
- Excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills
- A client-oriented approach to practice
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, including with legal support staff
- Demonstrated interest in giving back to the communities in which we live and work; and
- License to practice law in Washington or Oregon