A bit about us:
We are a private, non-profit health system focused on providing patients the resources they need to live their best lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and happiness of the communities we serve by providing compassionate, quality care to all.
Please reach out to me directly to discuss confidentially:
Be apart of a care team that is focused on providing the very best in patient experience.
Direct Patient Care:
- Examine patients, perform physical examinations, and compile patient medical data, including health history and results
- Administer and order diagnostic tests and interpret test results
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and infection management
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding prescribed care regimens, personal growth/development, family planning, emotional problems, and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient care plans, recording progress notes and assist in provision of continuity of care
- Perform all above in accordance with practice protocols and under the guidance and supervision of the supervising MD's.
- Masters in Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant studies
- Active CA State NP or PA License
- Active DEA License
- BLS Certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred