Project Manager (Architecture)
Project Manager with architectural design experience needed!
- St. Louis, MO
- $110,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a nationally recognized planning, design, and interior architectural firm with expertise in the educational, community, municipal and commercial market segments. We recruit on a selective basis to ensure your talents and aspirations align with our team of professionals. Our mid-size office provides each associate an opportunity to participate in an active, engaging role in the planning and design of new and renovated facilities. Our culture and office environment allows you to further your career and realize your full potential as an architect.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation, with overtime
- Annual performance-based bonus program
- 401(k) plans with company match
- Roth 401(k) option
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Health care savings and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Free parking
- Laptop configured to support remote working environment
- 7 to 10 plus years’ experience working on mid to large-scale projects preferred
- Architectural registration with current license required
- Attend client meetings and coordinate on-site design workshops.
- Manage the design team and consultants from pre-design through project completion
- Communicate with the client and project team to establish schedule and budgets
- Prepare fee structures, work plans and contracts with consultants
- Review design documents to ensure they meet company standards and procedures
- Participate in developing a design solution that exceeds the client expectations
- Responsible for managing deliverables by assigning resources to meet project tasks and goals
- Prepare written communications to inform the team of decisions, meetings and workshops
- Participate in marketing efforts to compete for new projects including proposal preparation, interview strategies and attending interviews