Project Manager - Heavy Mechanical Construction
Top Heavy Civil and Marine Contractor
- Albany, NY
- $105,000 - $170,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Logan Ridge
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a top civil contractor with over 100 years of experience building America's infrastructure. We have been ranked a top place to work year over year and are looking to add a skilled project manager to our team for a very large mechanical project. If you are interested in working with a Top ENR firm on exciting projects please apply!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary and Full Package
- Generous PTO
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Bonus Opportunity & Profit Sharing
- 401K with Match
- Bachelors in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
- Responsible for the leadership and management of a team in support of the project’s profitable operation
- Responsible for proactively managing the project's technical budget, schedule, technical requirements and contractual obligations.
- Excellent computer literacy including: MS Office, Primavera and construction management software
- CAD experience a plus but not required
- 5+ years of heavy mechanical experince.
- Serves as the primary client liaison and manages the project team to deliver the scope, schedule, and budgets to completion and to the client’s satisfaction