Project Manager - High Rise Construction
Top Local Construction Management Firm with Exceptional Backlog of Projects!
- New Brunswick, NJ
- $85,000 - $165,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Logan Ridge
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are an established general contractor with over 100 years in the industry. With a broad range of project experience ranging from healthcare to Highrise we are the preferred contractor in the North East. We are looking to immediately add to our team of skilled professionals by adding a Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager. We have an excellent company culture and value our employees. During covid, we retained our staff and continued to grow.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- 401k with Match
- Bonus Potential
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- 3-10 years of extensive site supervision experience in large, complex facility construction
- Healthcare or highrise project experience preferred, but not required
- Advanced knowledge of MEP's a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office and scheduling software (Project, P6, Procore, or equivalent)
- Ground up experience preferred