Join a large reputable company that has excellent benefits, great pay and exciting projects all over the region
- Great Falls, MT
- $90,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Jon Reid
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We excel in all aspects of contracting and construction management, with a range of project types — including commercial office buildings, medical centers, large institutional renovations, higher education facilities, large residential projects and large retail projects.
Why join us?
We have grown to become one of the most respected general contractor/construction management firms in the region. For more than 45 years, we’ve been building strong relationships with clients across the Northwest.
- Pay is very competitive
- 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and their family
- Profit sharing
- Very healthy bonuses
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all facets of an assigned construction project, from estimate to project completion, under the supervision of the Vice President. Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews site and/or site plans to obtain detailed project knowledge.
- Reads and comprehends the specifications. Coordinates required materials costs.
- Coordinates notification of necessary subcontractors.
- Develops preliminary schedule to assure that project can be completed in defined time.
- Contracts: Reviews Owner/Prime Bidder Contract. Reviews Subcontract information. Provides prevailing wage and certified payroll information to Payroll.
- Collects, reviews and submits submittals.
- Performs scheduling and subcontractor communication
- Orders approved materials.
- Prepares Superintendents folder: Phase lists, materials list, plans/specs.
- Plans and directs company and subcontractor crews in timely performance of work.
- Coordinates all personnel advertising, hiring, disciplinary and termination plans with the Vice President.
- Coordinates with Superintendents to ensure EEO compliance.
- Facilitates Superintendent and Engineer/owner communication.
- Performs job costing: Reviews/approves and phase codes invoices. Coordinates/ensures employee daily timesheets are properly coded and transmitted for timely processing by payroll and cost reports. Updates quantity completed and projected costs weekly. Prints weekly job cost reports. Gives commentary on progress, effects on projected costs, effects on scheduling, problems and other issues. Prepares accurate cost and review projections weekly.
- Formally requests change orders in writing with as much backup as possible. Coordinates and/or completes change orders including subcontractor change orders.