Exciting opportunity in Aerospace - Quality Engineer - Room for Growth!
- Butte, Montana
- $45,000 - $85,000
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a manufacturing company the specializes in tight tolerance company for the Aerospace industry. Our goal is to provide our customers in the aerospace industry with the best cast and welded assemblies through innovation and continuous improvement. We are looking for a quality engineer to further our quality efforts and achieve the high standards of quality our customers expect of from us.
Why join us?
We can offer a great compensation package, growth potential, and strong benefits.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of customer specifications, industry standards, and quality systems standards, including AS9100
- Manage the Quality Management System (QMS) to assure continued compliance to customer requirements and registration to AS9100 Aerospace Quality System standards
- Manage compliance and registration status for NADCAP special processes
- Support and lead both internal and external audits
- Review and approve manufacturing planning and planning changes, especially for New Product Introductions (NPIs) on new parts to be produced by the Company
- Take ownership of quality functions in the process design and prove out phase, and continue providing support for process changes during the process life-cycle
- Lead and participate in all Quality activities, with a focus on quality objectives, product conformity, including FAIs & characteristic accountability
- Use effective Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA) strategies as they apply to CPARs, Escapes, MRB, etc.
Easy Apply Now
$45,000 - $85,000