Prepares patients for examinations including basic diagnostic interviewing, rooming,
administering medications and vaccines, wound care for wounds or incisions, and assisting with
procedures within the physician office setting. Provides care to designated patients and care
coordination across the continuum. Provides education on prescription medications and clinical
concerns under the direction of a provider.
Education - Required:
- Graduate of accredited Nursing program.
Education - Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing
Experience - Preferred:
- 1 year experience as a registered nurse.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to initiate, accept, and adapt to change within a healthcare setting.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills including EMR, word processing, and Excel.
- Knowledge of registration, insurance, managed care plans, medical authorization
requirements, and referral coordination.
Licensure - Required:
- Registered Nurse Upon Hire
Certifications - Required:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Upon Hire
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically
contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a
medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.