Senior Identity Engineer
An award winning, woman-led cybersecurity start-up with millions in Series B funding
- Newark, NJ
- $140,000 - $300,000
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a company that specializes in Identity Hygiene and concentrate on ensuring that identities possess appropriate access to an enterprise's most crucial assets. We have been awarded millions in Series B Funding, and already partner with the industry's leading data security providers including but not limited to Microsoft, Oracle, and more!
Why join us?
Join our company for a vibrant, supportive culture that prioritizes employee satisfaction, community engagement, and health & wellness. We're dedicated to fostering a dynamic environment where teamwork thrives, and challenges are met with enthusiasm. Our commitment extends beyond the workplace with active community involvement. Enjoy the support of teammates and initiatives promoting well-being. We invest in your growth, ensuring you're ready for challenges and opportunities. Join us for a fulfilling career in a forward-thinking community where your success matters.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the product suite integration into client ecosystems, ensuring seamless compatibility and optimal functionality across Windows, UNIX, and database assets.
- Coordinate the assimilation and supervision of diverse client data feeds within the platform, guaranteeing precise and real-time insights into entitlements and access.
- Leverage extensive historical knowledge of IT infrastructure to perform thorough analyses of client environments, emphasizing the identification of technical, financial, and reputational risks associated with identity and access management.
- Devise and execute remediation plans based on industry best practices, prioritizing actions that efficiently address vulnerabilities while maintaining a well-balanced risk/reward change control framework.
- Present risk reduction strategies and findings to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and heads of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, offering clear recommendations and actionable insights.
- Lead and champion initiatives focused on addressing identified risks, orchestrating collaborative efforts across cross-functional teams and client stakeholders.
- Provide comprehensive training and guidance to clients on optimizing the advantages and functionalities of the product's toolset.
- Evaluate client workflows to establish best practices for building sustainable, controlled IAM environments aligned with industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Thoroughly document and evidence remediations, updating client runbooks to ensure that all actions are meticulously recorded for audit and compliance purposes.
- Recommend and implement new controls and security measures to ensure the long-term sustainability and security of IAM environments.
- Prepare client stakeholders for audit reviews by reviewing evidence of IAM processes, controls, and documentation compliant with regulatory and industry standards.
- Collaborate closely with the internal product development team, providing insights, feedback, and requirements for new enhancements to the product suite.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a Windows Server or Database System Administrator, preferably in a 2nd or 3rd-tier technical support role, or in a similar capacity, with a robust background in managing Windows and database environments.
- Profound working knowledge of entitlements within Windows Active Directory, Unix, and database permissions, including experience in designing and implementing access control policies.
- Exceptional understanding of account management, with a specific focus on privileged access and service accounts, including best practices for securing and monitoring these accounts.
- Familiarity with a range of security solutions, including but not limited to Varonis, StealthBits, Symantec, CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, SailPoint, and Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
- Experience in data collection from systems like ServiceNow, Splunk, or other data lakes, along with the ability to extract and normalize data for the establishment of routine feeds for IAM processes.
- Proven track record in driving remediation programs related to Users, Accounts, Groups, or File Permissions, with the ability to assess, plan, and execute these initiatives effectively.
- Strong capability to manage complex relationships with senior managers within large corporate environments, including the ability to influence and garner support for IAM initiatives.
- A history of documenting and evidencing sustainable controls for the ongoing reduction of risk, including the development and maintenance of comprehensive IAM policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in generating reports and effectively discussing risk reduction strategies with senior management, translating technical details into business-focused language.
Easy Apply Now
$140,000 - $300,000