Senior Software Engineer
- Spring, TX
- $100,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kendall Clark
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our Client is the market leader in distance learning for the aviation industry. Our Client delivers software-as-a-service applications to more than 250 global aviation customers, serving 60,000+ individual users, and providing over one million hours of training each year. Our Client pioneered the use of distance learning in aviation training more than 25-years ago and has built on that legacy to offer new and imaginative training solutions that are practical, forward-looking, and invaluable. Our Client transforms aviation instruction by providing smart training solutions, and vision for curriculum spanning aircraft systems, general subjects, and operational procedures.
Why join us?
Our client's culture is one of open communication and collaboration as we work with an in-house team of software engineers, designers, aviation experts, and training experts to create world-class web-based training tools. We also offer a hybrid work-from-home and in-office environment. Our client is the world's leading provider of web-based training courses to the aviation industry covering all major commercial aircraft from Boeing, Airbus, and others.
- Collaborate with other senior leaders in product design and architecture.
- Collaborate with and mentor junior developers to achieve company goals.
- Work with leadership to create project milestones and timelines.
- Provide technical leadership on project team.
- College degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- 5+ years of professional programming experience.
- Experience developing web applications from scratch.
- Ability to create algorithms to solve problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Cordova or Mobile app development experience
- Experience in a start-up environment
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $120,000