Senior Superintendent- Renewable Energy
Join as a traveling Senior Superintendent and help build the countries Solar Electrical Infrastructure!
- South Boston, VA
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ruby (Lawler) Voight
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We provide EPC contracting services for renewable and solar energy facilities all across the United States.
Why join us?
- Our solar project will have a 6-12 month schedule
- We offer a rotating schedule that will give you the opportunity for frequent long weekends.
- Designated subsistence for traveling + living costs.
- Steady backlog of continuous work
- Medical, and vision benefits with a 15.00 weekly premium
- Dental is 100% covered
- Wellness Reimbursement program up to 1,000 annually.
- 100% match up to 6% for your 401(K)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Assistance with educational costs
- Promote safety and site cleanliness on the Jobsite and implement, enforce, and effectively manage safety policy and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day field operations of assigned project(s) including planning, coordinating, and sequencing work' materials procurement; and supervising subcontractors and vendors to ensure work is completed on time and within budget while adhering to high-quality standards.
- Represent the company in negotiations with owners, architects, subcontractors, and others involved in the project.
- Manage and publish subcontractors' schedules on a weekly basis and review at the subcontractor meeting. Effectively measure quality and craftsmanship.
- Ensure required inspections are scheduled, coordinated, performed, tracked, and closed out.
- Other duties as required.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
South Boston, VA