A bit about us:
Based in Chicago, IL we are the 11th largest accounting firm in Chicago, has proudly served entrepreneurial, middle market businesses since 1919! Clients benefit by working directly with us, while drawing on highly experienced industry experts with regional insight throughout North America and around the world.
Over 100 years of superior client service and pure organic growth - without a single merger!
Accounting Today - Top 100 Firm and Regional leader for 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA License REQUIRED
- 5-7 progressive years of experience in the accounting industry
As a Tax Manager/Senior Manager, you will:
- 100% Review of tax returns for Individuals (1040), Partnerships (1065), and S and C-corps (1120) and others, as assigned.
- Provide consulting and planning strategies to clients.
- Handle routine client tax questions and research tax issues.
- Assist in tax field exams and any tax notice resolutions.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds principal and client’s expectations.
- Develop client relationships and look for opportunities to provide additional services.
- Provide training for interns and entry level staff.