A bit about us:
Well-established contractor is seeking a Remediation Superintendent. If you have 5+ years leading remediation projects, apply today!
Why join us?
- Supervise the construction crew and manage the execution of soil and earthwork performed onsite, while tracking team's daily progress, in
- Work closely with site safety; ensure all employees remain in compliance with safety plans, company
- Monitor the performance levels of the crew onsite, including training, coaching and disciplinary action when necessary
- Generate daily reports to document progress and production with a high level of accuracy
- Prepare and track daily time sheets to align with the completion of work activities
- Maintain an adequate inventory of materials and heavy equipment onsite that consistently support production deadlines and adhere to the budget
- Ensure work performed onsite is conducted in compliance with quality standards, and within the scope of the contract in place with the client
- Manage production goals related to project estimates, share input and feedback with the Project Management team regarding the overall
- 5+ years of experience in remediation and earthwork
- Experience leading crews and teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Willingness to travel