We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Superintendent to join our dynamic construction team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of commercial and multifamily construction projects, including ground-up construction, tilt-up, and healthcare projects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing construction projects from start to finish, as well as extensive experience with Procore and scheduling.
As a Superintendent, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of construction projects, from planning and design to completion
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Managing subcontractors and ensuring that all work is completed to the required standards
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, and other professionals to ensure that projects are completed to the required specifications
- Managing project schedules and ensuring that all work is completed on time
- Ensuring that all safety regulations and procedures are followed on construction sites
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met throughout the construction process
- Managing ground-up healthcare projects and ensuring that all work is completed to the highest quality standards
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial and multifamily construction, with a focus on ground-up construction and healthcare projects
- Extensive experience with Procore and scheduling software
- A proven track record of success in managing construction projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients, subcontractors, and other professionals
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team of construction professionals
- A strong commitment to safety, with a thorough understanding of all safety regulations and procedures
- A degree in construction management or a related field is preferred, but not required.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced construction professional with a passion for excellence and a commitment to safety, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team as a Superintendent and take your career to the next level!