Join our Team for Growth, 7 Weeks PTO, and work 45-55 Hour Busy Seasons while making an impact! Apply Now!
- St. Louis, MO
- $130,000 - $180,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Billy Marchant
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
At our firm, we offer a range of professional services, including tax management, accounting, assurance and advisory, and litigation support and forensic accounting. Our team of experts has years of experience in serving individuals and businesses across various industries. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and provide customized solutions that streamline their finance and accounting procedures. With our ethical standards, stringent quality controls, and commitment to continuous learning, we aim to exceed our clients' expectations and become their trusted business advisor.
Why join us?
- Flexible Workplace options
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Above Industry Standard Medical/Dental and Vision plans
- CPA certificate program
- Every Friday off in Summer
- 7 weeks PTO
- Charitable Activities
- Review and manage complex tax engagements for partnership, corporate, and individual tax clients, including federal, foreign, state and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and assisting with Federal and State tax audits.
- Determine appropriate tax objectives, scope and methodology and actively participate in decision making with client's management to understand the broader impact of current decisions and possible solutions.
- Identify tax solutions and opportunities for clients including federal or state credits or items generated from tax law changes.
- Effectively leverage available technology (e.g. CCH Axcess) and other resources to maximize technical application to project, and holds the engagement team to the same standard.
- Serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Participate in internal and external networking events, including client meetings, industry events, etc.
- Supervise and develop a team of 3-5 associates on each engagement in the areas of client engagement management and applied technical tax knowledge.
- Contribute to the growth of the business by leading proposal development and sales calls.
- Collaborate with Partners and Senior Managers in strategic planning and business development initiatives.
- A minimum of 6 years of recent experience in public accounting with a focus on tax.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or Bar License required.
- Experience managing and leading teams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of tax software such as CCH Axcess, ProSystem fx Tax, and QuickBooks is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.