A bit about us:
Founded in 2013, we are a 5-star rated public accounting firm based in Seattle, WA. We offer accounting, tax, and advisory solutions to private companies, venture capital funds, and individuals. We support clients in the real estate, technology, medical, and professional services industries. While currently a small Public Accounting firm, our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) involves an aggressive growth strategy – fueled by accelerated geographic, industry, and product offering expansion – that will land us in the top 300 US firms within a decade.
Why join us?
- Revenue share-based annual bonus
- 22 Vacation days
- 10 holidays (7 scheduled and 3 floating)
- 40 Hours sick leave
- 2 Paid volunteer Days
- 3% Retirement match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Cell phone coverage
- Certification, licensing, and professional membership reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities
- The Tax Senior Associate will be involved with the tax compliance processes for our entity and individual clients
- Collaborating in pre-busy season tax planning, gathering information, setting up files, entering data, preparing tax calculations, drafting returns for review, reviewing tax returns, e-filing, paper processing returns for delivery, participating in tax research and consultation, audit representation, and other technical projects